The statutory audit, exclusive of any other service, is carried out in compliance with the national and international rules. Audit of individual and consolidated annual reports
Our services are based on our ability to bring together accounting, financial, legal and tax competence skills, with the aim of providing advice with added value to our clients:
IFAC is the global organization for the accountancy profession whose objective is to promote consistent and high-quality standards of financial and auditing practices worldwide
International standard on quality control 1 (ISQC1)
Code of ethics
International standards on auditing (ISA)
Whether you are an owner-managed business, private equity backed corporation, subsidiary or an international group, we have the experience needed for your business.
• Preparation of financial statements and tax declarations
• Payrolls and social security contributions/ welfare costs
• Employment laws advice
• International reporting systems
• Consolidated financial statements
• Assistance with tax and social controls
• Assistance in the creation of companies
• Assistance with new business start-up
• Local and international taxation compliance and advice
We have a long-term experience dealing with a large range of professional practices, meaning that we are able to provide a service tailored to your specific requirements.
• Start-up consultancy
• Corporate evaluation
• Mergers & acquisitions
• Financial and liquidity planning
• Rating analysis, construction of business plans
• Consulting on funding, bank negotiations
• Medium-term corporate planning
• Strategic planning
• Corporate structuring
• Recapitalization strategies
• Introduction and improvement of internal control, risk management and IT systems
• Advisory opinion for courts
• All other management consulting
* Services are provided to comply with local regulations. In accordance with the specific local regulations these services may not be available in each country.
Please contact your local JPA International office to obtain confirmation on the availability of the service required.
The Tax Club, comprising best tax expertise from the JPA International network, is a brilliant illustration of what our network experts strive to offer you: useful, timely and reliable information, brought together in apleasant way that aims at helping you to focus on your business or personal challenges more than anything else!
Do you have cross-border concerns?
Contact us and start to experience the «bridging businesses» concept of JPA International!
• Corporate tax
• Corporate restructuring, clearances and approvals
• Employer solutions and employment taxes
• Enterprise Investment Schemes
• Tax planning
• Indirect tax services
• International tax
• Transfer pricing
• Tax investigations
• Tax efficient restructuring
CORPORATE FINANCE CLUB
By combining the multi-discipline skills of our firm, we will make sure that you are expertly advised on all aspects of any transaction. Our advanced due diligence planning and valuation support will help you whether you are looking to buy or sell a business. Strategic planning is also essential for positioning your business for growth and success.
• Presale due diligence
• Strategic support
• Exit planning
• Transaction due diligence
• Transaction tax planning
• Expert valuations
• Transaction restructuring
• Business modelling
• Reorganisation services
There is a Corporate Finance Center that can propose an all-inclusive support starting from the target search up to the negotiation in each partner country of this platform.
We deliver up-to-date customized practical and high value training to our team and clients worldwide :
• September 2019, in Luxembourg “From accounting softwares to business apps data transfers”.
• November 2018, in Istanbul (Turkey) -” IT Audit”.
• September 2017, in Madrid (Spain) -”Digitalization and Communication”.
• September 2015, in Porto (Portugal) - “Transfer Pricing: legal requirements vs. tax optimization ”.
• September 2014, in Brussels (Belgium) - “Business segment issues: How to deal with ourprofessional approach?”.
• September 2013, in Istanbul (Turkey) - “IT audit & audit with IT: improve your audit works in IT environment!”.
• September 2012, in Paris (France) - “Boost your development via JPA International”.
• September 2011, in Dublin (Ireland) - “Corporate finance, valuation, due diligences: Best practices”.
• September 2010, in Frankfort (Germany) - “Risk assessment in SMEs”.
• September 2009, in Paris (France) - “Forum of Firms Membership Requirements; JPA International Network Quality and Procedures”.
• September 2008, in Warsaw (Poland) - “Using the Audit Standards in SMEs”.
• November 2007, in Barcelona (Spain) - “News on International Taxation”.
• October 2006, in Budapest (Hungary) - “Application of IFRS and impact on audit procedures”.
JPA International is a network of medium sized independent members, with comparable structure sharing:
• the same ambition of high quality and personal service
• the same ethical standards based on our values of professionalism and independence.
Our relationship within the JPA International network allows us to be involved together in the development of technical knowledge, the distribution of software, exchange of experience and to participate in multidisciplinary training programmes.
Our aim is to participate in the building of a “Business Worldwide”, to develop business between members in various countries and to involve our clients in this process:
• by developing, through regular meetings within the network, European and International knowhow, enhancedby our members’ multi-cultural skills
. • by supporting our clients in their international plans, each member in its region or country being a “JPA intermediary” for clients of the network willing to export or to set-up a new business outside their own region or country.
By sharing members’ experiences within the network, the involvement in technical operations at a high level with international groups and the organisation of training programmes for partners and staff, we maintain and develop a high level of professional skills.
As professionals, we respect the ethical guidelines established in our respective countries. As members of a network, we undertake to ensure that there should be no significant financial, material or personal interest which could impair our professional independence in the completion of an assignment or in expressing an opinion.
IN THE CONTEXT OF OUR CONTRACTUAL ACCOUNTING AND CONSULTING ASSIGNMENTS
We undertake to act in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards and to put forward a clear, honest and accurate opinion of the financial situation of the client.
IN THE CONTEXT OF OUR AUDIT ASSIGNMENTS
We undertake not to take any part in the management decisions of our clients. We guarantee that our member firms, their partners and staff members, have no significant personal or material involvement or financial interest in our audit clients.
IN THE CONTEXT OF THE INTRODUCTION OF CLIENTS OR CLIENTS INTRODUCED TO OTHER MEMBER FIRMS
We undertake to ensure that each member firm will maintain its full independence. Each member firm is responsible for the work undertaken and advice given when they undertake an assignment for a client of another member firm.